In order to provide our distinguished guests from overseas with the first-hand experience of Taiwan’s ICT development, we have organized 8 fully funded 1-day tours for you to choose from. Each of these tours is designed for participants to learn about the latest ICT advancements in Taiwan, and how it has affected the everyday lives of the public. Furthermore, the tours will also take the participants through a culinary and scenery journey that aims to offer an in-depth look of what the island nation has to offer.
The details of the 8 tours are listed as follows:
1. The 8 tours cover the major cities along the west coast of Taiwan (from north to south) : Keelung, Taipei, New Taipei City, Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Taichung, Tainan, Kaohsiung. Each tour consists of a total of 35 people.
2. Each participant is offered the opportunity to choose a maximum of 1 out of the 8 fully-funded tours (listed above).
3. All tours begin on September 14th.
4. Fees (including transportation, lunch, guide, and travel accident insurance) are fully covered by local governments and the WCIT 2017 Executive Committee.
5. A deposit of US $100 per person is required in order to confirm a reservation. The deposit will be returned to the participant at the end of each tour.
6. If you have any questions (e.g. your spouse will participate with you or need to cancel the tour), please contact us.
Join us! Take part in the tour of your choice and enjoy everything Taiwan has to offer.